一条狗的使命贝利最后一集(电影Adog)

Saint gaudens 1907 golden eagle. Real gold. No!

1907年圣高登斯金鹰硬币 是真金 不要啊

Ethan was good to me, he always shared his food.

伊森对我很好 他总是分享他的食物

Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it?

还在你嘴里吗 你吞下去了吗

Wasnt my favorite treat. Come on, show me.

虽然不是我最喜欢吃的 让我看看

And he wanted it backe on come on. Why?

他想要回来 快给我 为什么

We made it. Hello! Ellen, Come in. Welcome.

我们准时到了 你好 爱伦 请进 欢迎光临

一条狗的使命贝利最后一集(电影Adog)(1)

I am qlad we were finally able to make it out here because l have been wanting to visit the field office for a while now.

我很高兴我们终于能来这里 我一直想看看外勤办公室

Oh yes, and its... lts so nice and quiet... out here in the suburbs. lt sure is. Yeah. yes.

这里真不错 郊区很安静 那当然 对

Well were happy to have you.

我们非常开心你们能过来

So lve been meaning to say we uh, were real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim, real impressed.

我是想说我们对你过去一年业绩的印象很深刻你做的非常好

You know, Im glad you brought that up.

我很高兴你提到这个

Uh Ive actually been meaning to talk to you about that.

我正好也想和你谈一下这件事

You know, I was thinking with the numbers so high, maybe its time l get off the road and take an office position.

我觉得既然业绩这么好 也许是时候让我不再出差 转而去坐办公室了

Well, we we really need you on the road thats the backbone of the whole operation really.

我们需要你继续出差 你是整个业务的骨干精英

Ill be honest, Jim, you are one of our best traveling salesmen, I mean I would be crazy to take you out of the field.

吉姆说实话 你是最优秀的旅行推销员 我意思是 我疯了才会让你坐办公室

,

免责声明:本文仅代表文章作者的个人观点,与本站无关。其原创性、真实性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容文字的真实性、完整性和原创性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并自行核实相关内容。